Friday, January 31, 2003

Shearly De-caffinated

I had to write two essays tonight that are both due tomorrow at 9:30 am! I was worried I wouldn't get them done. The first was all BS and the 2nd I didn't start till midnight. I took a caffiene pill to help me stay awake. Then my friend, Jennie, spontaneously decided that I should cut her hair! I've never cut anyone's hair before, ever, but I agreed to it. Kate, Scissors, Caffiene. Any two of those put together is a horrible combination, but all three? Now, that's deadly! I would never trust me with scissors, and especially not any more hyperactive than I already am! So, I go about cutting her hair, just her bangs, mind you. I am shaking 'cuz I don't want to fuck it up. But they ended up turning out OK. I think. She seemed to like it, so I guess that's all that matters. I finished my 2nd essay in record time and actually spit some good phrases out! Now, I'm coming down from the caffiene and have the jitters. Anyone want me to cut their hair? I'm a PRO now! =) just kidding... or am I?

No comments: