Sunday, May 09, 2004

Went to my friend, Dan's fraternity formal. (He's in the Jewish frat, AEPi) I remember why I didn't like prom in high school. No matter how much people can make me look pretty, I can't compete with the skanky girls in short slutty dresses! We stayed for about 20 min 'cuz it was kinda lame and the person we came for, Dan, was busy hanging out with his frat brothers. Oh well. This is the last prom I'll go to, so I figured I'd live it up! =)

Anyway, here's Athena. She got tricked into this picture, but I like it 'cuz she's smiling!

Here's our dinner table. (I never did this huge dinner thing in high school. I always just went with my date.) Anyway, starting from the bottom left, going around: Sarah, me, someone, some girl named Chris, someone, someone, someone, someone, Allen, Kelly, Athena, and Kunal)

And finally, Me, Athena, Kelly and Sarah. Why am I the tallest in this picture? Usually I'm the shortest one! (Warning: This picture not to scale)

No comments: