Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ok, Here's New Years Eve get-together at the Witte's... All the pictures are blurry. The people looked blurry to me at the time, too...

Here's the whole group, well, minus Jon, who left at 11:30.. (loser), and me, who's taking the picture. It's Andy, Tony (Rachel on the phone, I think, or Diane), Blair, Brent, and Chris.. Yup, 5 guys and ME! It's any single girl's dream. Too bad I'm not single and most of those guys aren't either.

Here's Larry, the cat... He's licking his nose!

3 men in a tub, the butcher, baker and candlestick maker, aka, Tony, Andy, and Brent

Tony... putting clothes back on...errr..yeeea... I have a much less decent picture of Andy... Why me?!

Jon and me! Before he crashed and left...

Chris grabs the dice first to break a tie in Scene It...

Blair... on beer 10 of about 17 that night... =(


No comments: