Thursday, March 24, 2005

INCOMPLETE List of People in My Life & Life Lessons I've Learned From Them:

No full names for privacy and/or security reasons.

Kim – Smile, even though you’re aching. (If we smile, once in a while, we'll get back on track...)

Emily – Laugh at yourself when you fall.

Traci – Make your own judgments about people; do not base them off what others say.

Teresa – Work hard, but not too hard; Family is more important. (Stop and smell the roses)

Brian – Never say “I love you” unless you really mean it.

Mrs. Utsey – You can make anything happen.

Mr. Tyler – It’s important to take adventures. (Expect nothing... And expect everything)

Ginny - Attitude is everything.

Meagan - You can go to the edge and look into the abyss, but then you have to be able to walk away from the plunge.

Fr. Malo - Ask yourself, Do they make you a better person?

NOTE: If you are not on this very short list, this of course does not mean you are not meaningful to me or that you haven't taught me a valuable lesson; I probably just haven't realized it yet, hence the list is incomplete.

No comments: