Sunday, March 05, 2006

Meeting the Ex

Easiest way to make Chris sweat: Having a current girlfriend meet an ex-girlfriend. After hearing about the exes for over two years, I got to meet one of them. Eliza. She seemed cool enough from some chats online, but I have to admit; I was intimidated. I'm a 5'3 twig up against a 5'9 model and water polo player!! Not to mention I got a really bad cold a couple days before so my throat was very hoarse and I felt like crap. We were supposed to meet in an open, public area (at a water polo game), but for some reason out of the 20 fans that were there, we didn't run into each other! I finally got to meet her when she came over for a little bit right before the Oscars... And, well, what can I say? She was a monster! Just kidding! Of course, she was perfect. Anyway, I don't really see her as a threatening ex, but just another one of Chris's amazing friends. Hopefully, I'll get to hang out with her again, 'cuz she seems like a pretty fun girl.

No comments: