Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CADA Camp

As part of my job, I went to Santa Barbara a couple weeks ago to oversee some Student ASB Leaders at a Camp. My company doesn't put together the camp, but we do sponsor some events like a picnic and a couple of dances which showcase some of our vendors to them. During the first camp, my coworkers came up with me and it was my last chance to hang out with Nicole, who decided to leave our company. She will definitely be missed, as I felt that I was just getting close to her! =( For the second camp, we had hired someone on the spot and brought her along THAT day for her first day of work! Poor girl, getting thrown into the mix right away! Oh well. Then my coworkers all left and I stayed for the entire duration of the second camp. My boyfriend came to visit me because I had a free day in Santa Barbara with nothing to do. Here are pictures from the first camp:

We went out to dinner the night before. Suffice to say, I had a little too much to drink. Pictured: My Bosses Tiff and Yvette with Nicole and me in the middle.


The theme of the camp was Leadership Adventure (Pirates)


Here is our awesome Caricaturist, Don Flaws. He did a portrait of Nicole and me as a going away present and I have it hanging in my office, now.


Here is our Strolling Magician, Johnny Ace Palmer. I have seen his tricks multiple times and still don't know how he does it!


Here is the inflatable giant slide. It's pretty fun!


I know Nicole has been wanting to fight me since the day I started work. She finally got her chance on the Jousting. She pretty much kicked my ass.


Here's Tiffany and Yvette with one of our really cute DJ's, Derek!


We went out to dinner the next night, too. This is my favorite picture of my coworkers/bosses:

No comments: