Sunday, February 02, 2003

Guys are sleazy.

They think their so smooth, but they really aren't. The truth is, we've heard it all before and if you say something that is supposed to come off as slick, chances are, we know exactly what you are doing, and judge you immediately on our scale of sleaziness. Here are some of the sleaziest comments I've gotten:
1. "I love you for all the wrong reasons." (Spoken by a 45+ year old man with his kids in the same room and his wife asleep downstairs!)
2. "Have you ever kissed a french guy?" (It was actually pretty funny, but sleazy 'cuz he was a dirty frenchman)
3. “We don’t have to do anything but kiss. We can just kiss sometimes. It’ll be our secret…” (Our secret? Only dirty men who molest little kids say things like that!)
4. "You're not married, are you?" Me: "Uhh.. No..." Him: Haven't even thought about it, yet? It's ok, you've got time. You can't be more than 30, right?" (I was 15 at the time)
5. My personal fav: "You have big boobs." (Spoken to me in one form or another by many a guy. Gee, guys, don't even try to disguise it as 'you have pretty eyes' or anything. That's ok, 'cuz this line is a real turn on! =| )

Now, with that said, not all guys are dirtbags. Some guys can also be sweet and romantic. Here are some of the best things ever said to me:
1. "I have to say this, or I'm not gonna forgive myself for not saying it.... You're really beautiful." (It was followed by a kiss on the hand. Now, that boys, is the only way to a woman's heart.)
2. "You remind me of Audrey Hepburn." (I love Audrey Hepburn, so this was a huge compliment)
3. "Just the slightest thought of you makes me so incredibly happy." (no comment)

No comments: