Sunday, June 22, 2003

Foot Fetishes

My mom went to go get a manicure and pedicure and convinced my sister, my cousin, and I to get them as well. Nail polish colors can say a lot about a person. My mom chose this orangey iridescent rusty red color. My sister went with dark red for the toes, then didn't like it, so chose a silver for the fingers. I got an iridescent pale pink (one that almost looks like I am not even wearing any nailpolish) called Las Vegas Strip Poker. My cousin got bright, neon green and black tips. She only got a manicure because she has "feet issues" and doesn't want anyone touching her feet. I almost feel the same way; I usually don't like people near my feet, but somehow I got convinced into it (you know me). I forgot about two things regarding my feet: 1. Because of a prior incident regarding Matrix wannabe's and a door, my right foot is still bruised and sore when touched and 2. My feet are extraordinarily ticklish!! So, The poor woman was being very gentle as I fought the urge to laugh out loud and stop my muscle reflexes from jerking my foot away from her smooth hands...

No comments: