Sunday, July 20, 2003

Drowned in Dressing

My family went out to dinner and I got a salad. I was about halfway through it when I found a bug. You know one of those like green ladybugs. It was still moving! So, I put it on a napkin and pretty much lost my appetite for the salad. It continued to wriggle furiously on it's back. I felt bad for it. It went through a lot. I mean through the tossing and dressing and me eating. I rolled it over to it's belly, but then got nervous that it was gonna crawl away, so I put it on it's back again. I noticed it was missing an antennae and 2 legs on one side. I felt bad for the lil guy. Then the bug curled up and stopped moving! =( Poor thing! Then I felt bad for the waitress and restaurant that I wasn't finishing my salad, so I got it boxed up, even though I know I'm not gonna eat it!

No comments: