Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Virginia and Karmalita - A Match Made in Heaven

My sister has wanted a Chihuahua for a loong time and finally she got one - a pregnant one! It had puppies and she gave them all away 'cuz she liked the mom the best. Then less than 6 months later, the next time that Karmalita goes into heat, she gets her knocked up by a white Chihuahua! 6-9 weeks later, no puppies. She goes to the vet. It turns out that the damn dog has been lovin every minute of being pampered 'cuz we thought she was pregnant. She's not! She loves that dog so much. Since some people think my sister looks like Reese Witherspoon, she was Elle Woods, from Legally Blonde for halloween, of course using her dog as a prop! =) Today, my sister brought her over and she's wearing her usual spike collar and her toenails are painted blue to match my sisters!! Who paints their dogs toenails?!?! My sister does.

No comments: