Monday, August 18, 2003

Innocent Fun

On Friday night, I came home from work to an empty house and a new silver Mercedes convertible in the garage! Since no one was home, I decided to take it for a spin! I drove around the block, grinning and waving like, "look at me in my cool car!". I put the top up and down and then put it back in the garage just where I found it, thinking no one will notice. Then I went to go meet Kelly and Sarah to go to to Hooters! It would have been more people, but Meagan and her boyfriend canceled at the last minute and Dan didn't want to go (a guy that doesn't want to go to Hooters - weird, I know). My mom calls and says, "Boy, you must be brave, to drive my new car!" =( Oops! I don't know how they noticed, probably 'cuz I moved the seat, since that's the only thing different! Oh well, so Kelly and Sarah and I headed over to the city and ate at Hooters. It was fun! We got balloons and pictures with a group of Hooters girls! Whoo hoo! Then we went to Santa Clara to see SWAT at like midnight! We got our balloons confiscated by a theater employee!! =( The movie was horribly predictable, and Colin Ferrall is cute, but he ain't that cute! The movie ended at a quarter to 3 and we were about to kick some asses if they didn't give us our balloons back, but they did. I got home at 4am (4:30 by my mom's bedside alarmclock)! Yikes. I think I'm on my mom's shitlist for a while!

No comments: