Tuesday, November 04, 2003

And I thought it couldn't get any worse...

The people in my hall are extremely open about sex and anything vulgar. Ryan and Nicole, especially, who everyday, have loud enough sex that the next building gives them a round of applause! They continuously come in my room and now that I have a king size bed, want to take advantage and ask Chris and I to have a foursome with them. Last time, Ryan whipped out his dick and almost made his girlfriend give him head right in front of us! Disgusting. Thank god she said, "Uhh I don't want them to feel uncomfortable." First rain was a couple of nights ago and they, of course ran naked (Santa Cruz Tradition). After running, they come back and rub their wet, muddy and bloody bodies all over my nice new clean sheets! Then, to make it worse, they again demand sex from us and Ryan tries to hug me with his shriveled wiena hangin out!! Does anyone realize this is not normal hallmate behavior?!

No comments: