Thursday, August 26, 2004

Scanned a bunch of my pictures today. Ah how the memories come flooding back.. Here's a little bit about my high school days for those of you that don't know:

Most of my days were spent with Traci, my best friend in high school. We were inseparable and have some of the best memories. She was a cheerleader, golfer, and flutist in the band. I haven't spoken with her since high school, tho. Weird how things work out. Sometimes I really miss the friendship we had.

Then, there was Meagan! I was really close with her for a couple of years, but we drifted apart when she moved to a different high school after soph year. I had some wild nights with her... but it was always good old fashioned silly, sober fun. She's changed since then. But we had crazy fun times in my VW convertable!

These are the girls that I've loved since Elementary school! Adrienne and Emily. (Sarah's not pictured, but you'll get to see her on Sunday). We didn't hang out much in high school, but are still pretty close. Emily is one of the few people I can travel with and we're gonna be friends till we're 80! =P

Ah yes, and then there were my crushes! LOL We can't forget about those. The one kneeling in this picture was my crush for all 4 years of high school!! (note: the rest of these boys were not my other crushes) haha Ok, I'm gonna move on before I start to blush...

I went to a Catholic high school, which means there were priests. Fr. Glass (far left) was such a hard ass that everyone hated him, but he was all about no BS, so everyone had to respect him. Fr. Malo (next to Glass) was such a great quirky, inspirational teacher that taught the best sex ed class I've ever taken. Another teacher that I musn't go on without mentioning is Mr. Tyler, the Earth Science teacher. That was one of the best classes of my life and he was so enthusiastic and fun!

I didn't do any sports. Instead, I was a choir geek for all four years. I took it every single semester! It wasn't a very prestigious chorus, most took it becuase it was an easy A. But I don't think anyone who hasn't been in Mr. Judd's chorus class will understand why it was so much fun. I doubt you can spot me in the picture; we all look the same! lol

That's about it. Of course I could say much more about my high school experience. But I'll just sum it up with Charles Dickens: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

No comments: