Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween weekend, Chris and I drove to Santa Barbara to visit Tony! Yay! I finally got to meet Dom... very cool. SB is too much partying for me, I'd never get any sleep... But it was so much fun for the weekend. I really like that you can bike everywhere there, I wish Santa Cruz were like that. Tony was the Mad Hatter, Rachel was Alice, her roomate was the Queen of Hearts and Tony's roomate was the Cheshire Cat.. I wish I had gotten pictures... Oh and Dom was a Legends of the Hidden Temple kid.. (If you don't know what Legends of the Hidden Temple is, you're lame)... Anyway, he was a purple parrot... Awesome! I didn't get to see my friend Phoebe, too bad. I miss you, Phoebe!!!! Anyway, saw my first water polo game! It was sooo exciting!! I can't believe I never went to any in high school. Boy did I miss out!! It went into double overtime and then sudden death! Chris and Tony didn't get to see their friend, Jared play, but that's ok... Anyway, then halloween, we were back in Santa Cruz, but pretty over the whole dressing up and partying thing, so we bummed out early...

Note to self: TAKE PICTURES WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO, 'CUZ YOU WANT THEM LATER!!!

No comments: