Friday, November 20, 2009

It's difficult not to feel bitter about everything that has happened this past year. Sometimes I feel like the things that happened screwed up my entire life. I'm no longer set on the path that I was on. And yes, some of that is good because it has woken me up in some good ways. But for instance, losing my job in this economy has made it almost impossible to find another job in the career that I want. I am now forced to look at other career alternatives. People think that now I can figure out what I've always wanted to do... But I was pursuing that with my last career! Changing that feels like walking away from a dream. I can't blame it all on losing my job, I guess in the end they are all intertwined with each other.

So, there are still days when I feel completely lost and left with questions like "Why me?", still times when I'm angry, wishing it all away and begging for an easier life sentence.

No comments: