Friday, April 02, 2010

Explore. Dream. Discover.*

A year and a half ago, feeling lost, I wrote about shaking things up in a major way. See original post here: http://nvisibility.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-world-has-been-turned-upside-down.html

I threw out several options to complete a life-altering transformation:
- Motor-cycle across the country
- Travel to Paris and learn how to love
- Trek to Tibet and study Buddhism
- Move to Australia for a year

I am satisfied to report that these seemingly preposterous ideas are becoming reality. Ok, so I didn't travel across the country (I went around Iceland) and it was a scooter not a real motorcycle... But close enough. In July, I will be moving to Australia for a year and a half. So, 2 down, and 2 to go! Paris, anyone? ;-)

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

* The title comes from another one of my favorite quotes, written by Mark Twain

No comments: