Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Countdowns, because I'm that bored...

2 Hours until my godawful brother, sister-in-law, and 8 year old twin neices come to visit. =(

2 Days until I see Chris again! (In Santa Cruz for a day)

8 Days until my parents get back from Alaska.

25 More days until work is over! (15 more days of actual working)

30 Days until I move into Santa Cruz.

43 More days of Summer! (or 43 days until school starts)

63 More days until Hockey Season starts! Go Kings, Stars, and Penguins!

81 Days until Halloween.

82 Days until Chris and I have been together for a whole year. That's scary!

109 Days until my Birthday!

119 Days until Christmas Break (Winter Quarter is over)

135 Days till Christmas!

141 Days left in 2004!!!

(146 Days until I see Dan again. Whoo hoo?)

No comments: