Wednesday, October 20, 2004

In high school, I was infamous for stuffing little hostess chocolate donuts in my mouth. One day I stuffed 5 of the 6 donuts into my mouth at one time. Sarah, Kelly, Jessica, and Julia were witnesses. Kelly said of it: You have a big mouth! You're gonna be really popular in college! And then Julia said: Why would that make her popular? Wouldn't that make her less liked?! Oh Julia.... Anyway.. so, Sarah, Mitch and I were in Safeway buying dessert and this came up. He said Oh well that's easy, I bet I could fit 5 of those in my mouth... And so the challenge began:

*photo missing*

Mitch begins... First one, easy!

*photo missing*

2nd one, fine!!

*photo missing*

3rd one "How many more left?!"

*photo missing*

Oye, Running out of room!

*photo missing*

Come on, Only one more! You already have 4!!

*photo missing*

He's done... 4 1/2.. Good job, Mitch. Impressive...

*photo missing*

Now for my turn...

*photo missing*

First one.. How did I do this in high school?!?!

*photo missing*

Number 2.. I think I can handle this...

*photo missing*

Oooh Maybe not..... =(

*photo missing*

Oh no, I'm turning red....

*photo missing*

This is four:

*photo missing*

Aaaannnd, number, five.... Nope, can't do it!!! I was hittin the gag reflex, so I had to stop... =(

*photo missing*

I have no idea how I did it in high school =( But Mitch won: 4 1/2 to 4.... I was so ashamed...

*photo missing*

Stay Tuned for the Next Competition: 8 Saltines in a minute! We've heard it's impossible. We're gonna prove it wrong... Xanga documentation coming Thursday, hopefully...

No comments: