Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sometimes I feel like I am paying for such a great year in 2007. I had a great boyfriend, moving up and up in my job, living in a great place, wonderful vacation, etc. Now, it just feels like it can't get any worse. Starting summer '08, I moved housing, job got more difficult and less fun (in part because the economy), I lost the rock that held me together (my boyfriend), and my sister died. Still trying to cope with those obstacles and barely having settled into my new place (last address change effective this month), I was told that I need to move by Feb 1st. I am now wishing I hadn't donated all of my furniture in my exes storage unit 3 short weeks ago. Just when I feel like I might have a handle on things, a wrench is thrown in the middle.

I guess all of these things are normal life experiences. I just wish I didn't have to deal with them all at once! When does life get easier?!?

But, hey, I've still got my health... (sarcasm)

No comments: